尾随爱情 Rosie Thomas - Say Hello I sort of wanted to get bacj to that time when I played music for nothing. 我想这就是Rosie Thomas这张新专辑诞生的原因,远离正常的唱片生产流程,没有studio,没有producer,没有dea

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 情人节英文歌曲

A: I want to make dinner tonight. B: What are you thinking of making? A: I don't have any idea what to cook. B: How about making a teriyaki bowl? A: Can you tell me how to make it? B: All it consists of is teriyaki beef and rice. A: Okay, but what do

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

Photography Writ Large: The Monumental Art Of Thomas Struth play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0004:55repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plug

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

【Transcript】 Check e-mail A: I take care of the letters. I may read, sort out and organize incoming mails. B: So you have to open all the envelopes. A: Yes, except the personal mail. And I also need to prepare the materials for posting and check

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

Thomas Edison, 1847-1931: America's Great Inventor Edison is remembered most for the electric light, phonograph and his work with motion pictures. ANNOUNCER: Welcome to the VOA Special English program, People in America. Today, Sarah Long and Bob Dou

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

Learning how to cook学烹饪 I practise cooking a lot, so as to be a good cook.为了当一名好的厨师,我一直练习煮菜。 I went to a book store to buy a lot of recipes for cooking better.我去书店买了很多食谱,增进我的厨技

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

清新的吉他,优美的钢琴,婉转柔和的声线,这个来自西雅图的美丽女人给民谣界带来了不同以往的声音。Rosie Thomas很早就确立了她精致的特点鲜明的曲风,但直到她加入Velour 100乐队之后才得

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

美偶第七季的冠军David Cook是美偶舞台上第一个摇滚风格的冠军,粗犷有力的嗓音独具魅力,新专辑This Loud Morning预计6月份发布,先来听听这首不错的新单The Last Goodbye吧~ The Last Goodbye David Cook

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Thomas Jefferson Has Lasting Influence on the United States - Program No. 35 From VOA Learning English, welcome to The Making of a Nation, our weekly program of American history for people learning English. Im Steve Ember. We have been talking about

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(六)月

PEOPLE IN AMERICA - Thomas Edison, 1847-1931: America's Great Inventor ANNOUNCER: Welcome to the VOA Special English program, People in America. Today, Sarah Long and Bob Doughty tell about the inventor Thomas Alva Edison. He had a major effect on th

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(八)月

THIS IS AMERICA - Fathers Who Cook; Food Trucks Roll Across America FRITZI BODENHEIMER: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. Im Fritzi Bodenheimer. MARIO RITTER: And Im Mario Ritter. This week on our program, we hear about fathers who c

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(八)月

一个看似乏味、拿着MBA文凭的管理者,一度做过25年的人生规划,却在遇到乔布斯后,抛开一切,毅然加入当时业绩惨淡的苹果,最终成为新一代苹果教主这就是Tim Cook. 他说:如果你想和我一

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

A: I was thinking about cooking dinner tonight. B: What do you want to make? A: I'm not exactly sure. B:I wouldn't mind a beef bowl. A: How do I make that? B:All it has is rice and teriyaki beef. A: That sounds easy, but how do I make it? B: First, y

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 食物-Food

作为纽约大都会博物馆馆长,Thomas P. Campbell深刻体会到艺术展览不仅仅是对艺术作品的筛选和罗列,而是通过布设让公众能够领悟其中的故事。利用辉煌的视觉图像,包括中世纪挂毯画,以及

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:艺术与幻觉

Most members of Congress signed the Declaration on August 2, 1776. Its author signed the paper Th Jefferson. After signing, he was ready to go home. He missed his family. Besides, he felt he was needed in Virginia. He quit his seat in Congress on Sep

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

When he married in 1772, Jefferson was in his third year in the House of Burgesses. Over the past few years, the thirteen colonies had grown restless under British rule. England had been trying to tax the colonists. The Americans refused to pay. Brit

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

Tom moved to Williamsburg in the spring of 1760. This city near the coast was Virginias capital and home to the College of William and Mary. Tom loved college from the start. He was hungry for knowledge and enjoyed studying late into the night. One p

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

迪斯尼动画《未来小子》的主题曲。rob thomas难得一见的温情风格歌曲,令人记忆犹新,印象深刻。颇有英伦摇滚风格的曲风是这首歌制胜的关键。 Song:Little Wonders Artist:Rob Thomas let it go, let

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Rosie Thomas的声音听起来和Tori Amos很像,都是冰冷冰冷,空灵中透着不食人间烟火的邪气,不过这首歌虽然还是忧郁的调子,但是清新吉他的伴奏和半场的男声都让Rosie的声音变得多了许多小女生

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

The South Ridge on Aoraki Mt Cook has been re-named Hillary Ridge. This is to honour Sir Edmund Hillary who was in the group of four climbers who were first to climb along that ridge to the top the mountain in 1948. It took them 7 hours. Aoraki Mt Co

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语